Pancheros: A Better Building Block of the Community
Pancheros mexican grill believes in supporting the community that supports us.
After all, we live here too. Whether it's an in-kind donation, school fundraiser or partnership with a local or national charity, we'd like to know how we could help.
Our focus includes:
- K-12 Schools.
- High School and college athletic organizations, clubs and fundraisers.
- Philanthropic events that promote nationwide causes, for instance: Danceathons, Jumpathons and other –athons.
- Athletic institutions affiliated with nationally recognized associations.
Because we get multiple requests daily, we ask that all requests meet the following criteria:
- A person from the school or organization making the request must be able to pick the item up from the specified Pancheros location.
- The request must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the date the donation is needed.
If your school or organization meets the above criteria:
Fill out the form below to complete your donation application. A member of the Pancheros team will contact you if we can help out, or if we would like to find out more about your request. Please remember that we receive many requests for support and completing your application doesn't mean your request will be automatically awarded. We review every application carefully, but cannot fulfill every application we receive. Pancheros will not consider requests from organizations that discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religious belief, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political affiliation.